Friday, August 29, 2008

Discover Flickr -- McLovin sighting



I have caught people snapping pics of my license place several times. This can be awkward if I happen to be IN the car when this occurs. Or it can be funny, like the time I came out of the bagel shop to find several guys gathered behind my car with their cell phone cameras out. "Dude...that is the funniest F#&*ing license plate!"

So I was curious if any of these pictures turned up on Flickr. I don't know Craftiestminx, but according to her post this pic made her fiance jealous.

2 comments:

jennifer said...

"McLovin? What kind of a stupid name is that, Fogell? What, are you trying to be, an Irish R&B singer?"

Erica said...

That is too funny. You should comment on the photo, I bet she would never suspect that the owner of the car would find that picture on Flickr.