Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thing # 19 CML’s tool box

So far I have hesitated putting the CML toolbar on my browser. It’s just a personal preference about not wanting all that extra stuff in the field of view. But I’ll admit it is handy. The RSS feed that gives updates on new CML items is pretty cool. Right now it does not have any listings for DVDs. Do we not update this?

Firefox & Gmail are here. I like both of them. Gmail is especially great for saving articles that I want to keep and read later. Scan or send them to yourself with keywords in the subject line. Then later you can just do a keyword search within your Gmail box. E-mail can also be a sweet Lo-Fi database.

BoingBoing looked pretty whimsical so I took a peek. There’s an interesting article on Candy Land that begins by comparing the game to a Markov chain. Not knowing that mathematical term I had to Wiki it.

No comments: